How to order
worldofexports.com is an online marketplace for handmade Indian handicrafts. We have taken every step to ensure that your shopping experience at worldofexports.com is as convenient and intuitive as possible. If you have any comments or feedback for us, we greatly appreciate hearing from you and value your opinions. Please email us at email@example.com
The first step is to browse products and then Add items to your shopping cart where your products will be saved as you continue shopping
- Your main guide to browsing the online store is to use the main navigation menu, which has the names of the different product categories (Hand Made Fashion, Exclusive Art, Home Décor etc).
- To reach the landing page for each category, click on the title of that category. For example, to reach the Hand Made Fashion landing page, click on ' Hand Made Fashion ' in the main menu. Once you reach a landing page, you can click on the small pictures under 'Browse categories' to reach a listing of products under that category.
- You can also reach the product listing page by hovering your cursor over a category name in the main navigation menu, and clicking on one of the items in the dropdown menu.
- Each subcategory of products can be sorted based on price and name. Once you see an individual item in this menu you may click on that item to get more product details, color swatches and closer images.
Adding Items to your Shopping Cart
- When you are ready to add an item to your shopping cart, you need to enter the color, size (if these attributes are applicable) and quantity. Then click on the Add to Cart button.
- A small box will appear asking you want to proceed to checkout or continue browsing. If you change your mind and want to continue browsing you may do so at any moment during the checkout process.
- You can continue to add items to your shopping cart until you are ready to Checkout.
Setting up an Account
- In order to add items to your shopping cart and make a purchase, you do not need to establish an account, though you can enjoy value added features by creating your own account on worldofexports.com
- To set up an account, go to My Account.
- You can also continue shopping as a Guest Shopper, and during checkout you will have the option of signing up for a new account. You can also sign in with Facebook and Google connect.
Reviewing and Changing the items in your Shopping Cart
- You can review and/or change the items in your shopping cart at anytime.
- To delete an item, simply click on the Remove link.
- To change the quantity, simply change the quantity and click on the Update Shopping Cart button.
- Your order value will be recalculated each time you change the quantity and click update.
- Once you are satisfied with your order, you can start the checking out process by clicking on “Proceed to Checkout” on the Shopping Cart page. This takes you to the Checkout page.
- You can also apply any coupon if you have at this step by clicking "Apply Coupon Code"
- On the Checkout Page, you can choose to checkout either as a guest, or as a registered customer. To checkout as a registered customer, click on the “Already registered? Click here to login.“ link at the top of the page. Login to your worldofexports.com account if you have one, or create a new account in the pop window that appears.
- If you checkout as a registered customer, and you have entered billing and shipping addresses for your account, these will be populated in the Billing Address and Shipping Address sections of the page. If you choose to checkout as a guest, you will need to enter this information yourself.
- Please note you cannot ship to a Post Office Box.
- Please review all details closely and then click on “Place Order“ button to confirm your order.
- You will be redirected to our secured payment gateway, PayPal
- Enter your credit or debit card information and click “Submit” along the bottom of the page.
- Depending on the type of card you own you might be directed to another site in order to verify your online password. Otherwise, you're done! Congratulations and thank you for shopping with worldofexports.com
- Your payment is processed in real time and within a few seconds you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal, and another one from us.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email from us with the name of the courier, and the tracking number. You can visit the courier's website, and enter the tracking number should you wish to see where your shipment is.